title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Invalid File Format message from Pioneer N50

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • albumrock
    • Dec 2016

Invalid File Format message from Pioneer N50

I've configured ASSET to be the server. I access it through the control app on the smartphone or from the front panel of the N50. I can see all the music files and folders. When I select a music file to play it attempts to play but stops and give the "Invalid File Format" message. I can play using MS Server and foobar2000. The files are all RF64 wave files in excess of 2GB, 192/24. JRiver and MINIMServer also exhibit this symptom. Any ideas?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Invalid File Format message from Pioneer N50

Set Asset to transcode Wave 'as Wav' the Pioneer cannot read RF64
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• albumrock
      • Dec 2016

Re: Invalid File Format message from Pioneer N50

Thank you. That seems to work. Of course I haven't tried all of the files but the few I have tried didn't work before. I do only wave and RF64 files. I didn't find RF64 in the list so I changed everything to wav. I didn't think there would be any harm and I figured one in the list would apply. MS Media Server must change them to wav as well because it worked also. Thank you again for the response. I plan on enjoying this software now.

Comment

Working...

]]>