title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Need Asset For Mind 180 Streamer

Need Asset For Mind 180 Streamer

Folks,
    I have a QNAP 469L, dbpoweamp ripped music in FLAC Lossless to a folder under Multimedia folder. Simaudio recommends using AssetUPnP on the NAS for their streamer to access the music. I have Windows 7 on my pc. I downloaded the Asset file for windows and attempted to load the program "manually" to my apps, but was unsuccessful. When I clicked on the QNAP section for Asset, I got code, not a downloadable file. I am very limited in using my NAS with the manual steps proving to be a significant challenge.

Could I prevail upon you to provide some clear steps to load Asset to my NAS? I have searched the forum for direction, with some helpful learning, but remain unsuccessful in loading Asset.
    Alan

Administrator

Re: Need Asset For Mind 180 Streamer

When you click on the Asset QNAP download it should offer to save the file, if it does not and shows it on the screen, then you need to try a different browser.

Spoon,
    Thank you for your helpful and quick response. Using another browser did the trick. One further question; once I move to the full package will I have to follow the same procedure? I have also read in the forum the need to delete the first version before installing the newer full version and I trust that because this install worked the second should be as successful. Again thank for your direction and support.

Administrator

You can install over the top.