title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Album cover art

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Album cover art

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    No it does not.
    OK, but how could I change the 5.0.1b9 from trial to normal version?

Administrator

It is not possible to change Beta versions to normal version, only on full release.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

It is not possible to change Beta versions to normal version, only on full release.
    Why have you cut off the option *disabling server-side art scaling* for the full release? Is it possible to get it that my paid Asset eventual and finally works? I do not understand it, as the other server options run flawlessly and have no issues with cover art. So if Linn must solve it as you said I guess they have no reason to do this, because with the other servers (Minim, Twonky) all is ok. But perhaps I do not understand it because I am not so good in English as I am a native German speaker. I find it really funny, that the free cost servers work. I thought that Asset will be the best as I already have dbpoweramp and bought it and have no chance to use it. Perhaps it will be better to forget about it. But I find it unfair that two so big companies can not help a consumer.
    Last edited by erho; 02-09-2017 at 11:53 PM.

Administrator

We are let down by linn on this one, their bugs are making our software look bad, where as this option is very good when browsing art over the network as it speeds it up (when it works correctly).

The option has not been removed from the release version, it is only in the current beta Asset for Linux, Pi and OSX. This option does not exist on Windows.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Unhappy Re: Album cover art

We are let down by linn on this one, their bugs are making our software look bad, where as this option is very good when browsing art over the network as it speeds it up (when it works correctly).

The option has not been removed from the release version, it is only in the current beta Asset for Linux, Pi and OSX. This option does not exist on Windows.
    Spoon, Asset is the best media server on the market so I will use it, must also use Plugplayer on my Mac, that is bothering me.

Perhaps you can force them to solve the problem, I also have written emails to them but officially it is under investigations......and this already for months!
    Last edited by erho; 02-10-2017 at 04:18 AM.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Just want to clarify, in case there is doubt, that the official release 5.1 of linux Asset does include the server-side size-disabling option. I'm using it. Has absolutely no negative impact on performance that I can see - thumbnails load pretty much instantly even on my old iPad 2.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Spoon, after new Kazoo update nothing have changed, they have fixed their own Kazoo Server which now have highrez covers. Asset is the only server which still make problems and have the worst covers on my Mac Retina.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

@Spoon can you now see differences with new Kazoo controlpoint, have they fixed it so far?

Administrator

I do not think they have fixed so far.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

I do not think they have fixed so far.
    Thanks for confirming.