title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How Do I Rip A CD That Is Not In AccurateRip?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carolie
    • Sep 2013

How Do I Rip A CD That Is Not In AccurateRip?

Hi All,
    I just purchased volumes 1 and 2 of the soundtrack to "Stranger Things" and I would like to rip them to my music server. However, they are not in AccurateRip. Some metadata is available through MusicBrainz and freedb. I've never run into this situation before in all the years I've been ripping CDs. It's great software, by the way. Please advise.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How Do I Rip A CD That Is Not In AccurateRip?

You can rip and rely on the indication the CD drive gives as to whether it is secure or not.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Re: How Do I Rip A CD That Is Not In AccurateRip?

Originally posted by Carolie
      Hi All,
      I just purchased volumes 1 and 2 of the soundtrack to "Stranger Things" and I would like to rip them to my music server. However, they are not in AccurateRip. Some metadata is available through MusicBrainz and freedb. I've never run into this situation before in all the years I've been ripping CDs. It's great software, by the way. Please advise.
      you're lucky then, as at least 5% of the CDs I rip are not in AccurateRip. But as Spoon says, in those cases you can rely on the SECURE results that dbpa produces from multiple passes in ripping. Not as guaranteed as AR match, but the best one can do.

Comment

Working...

]]>