title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: CDRipper & AccurateRip Questions

Question CDRipper & AccurateRip Questions

Brand new to this application and have a few questions related to it. BTW *****highly considering a purchase*****

I'm using the 21 day trial and noticed that I can not change the Naming conventions (bottom left corner hear CD Drive and Path)...
    • Can I change this in full version?

I'm choosing to rip all my tracks to FLAC (Uncompressed).
    • Do I need to check the "Verify Written Audio" also? I'm looking to capture at the highest possible quality.

In the Rip Status of the program, it can say "Accurate (**)" after ripping one of my CD's.
    • Sometimes I'm as high as 54 and sometimes low as 6. What does this number mean?
    • Sometimes it's red and says "Inaccurate 8". What does this mean?

When ripping a CD, I have to rip twice because the first time I rip my cd, it shows the CRC number is gray. If I rip the CD right after again (manually), it will then show the CRC number green.
    • What does this mean?
    • CRC shows red, what does that mean? I've noticed that if I rip that track again or a few times, I can normally get the CRC to turn GREEN.

Thank you very much and really look forward from hearing from you.
    Last edited by VipeNess; 11-08-2016 at 06:09 PM.

Administrator

Re: CDRipper & AccurateRip Questions

>I'm using the 21 day trial and noticed that I can not change the Naming conventions

What happens when you click 'set' next to naming?

I do not think you need the verify option.

For accuraterip result information see part way down the page here:

https://www.dbpoweramp.com/Help/dMC/CDhelp.htm

Grey means it is the first time the number is generated, green means the 2nd rip matched the first, red is a miss-match.