title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Cd ripper 2nd Album Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Laurent007
    • Nov 2016

Cd ripper 2nd Album Art

Hello,

In the version 14 we could add a second Album art... i don't see this option in R16....

Does it still exist ?

Laurent007
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Cd ripper 2nd Album Art

Click the '...' and >> Load from File

Note choosing from internet always replaces the main art.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Laurent007
      • Nov 2016

Ok i tried and indeed both are in my print screen when one from internet and a second from file.

But when i rip my cd it only download the one we see... not the other one.

Is it by design or due to the standard name of an album art name... both covers have then the same name and only the first is created. The second is not created because the same name as the first ?

Could you please :
      1) make possibility to name a seconfd cover as cover when 2 are selected
      or
      add the function to download both cover selected in the directory of ripped files.

And by design the one set as description "front covert" is the one embedded in files

Thank you.

Comment

• Laurent007
        • Nov 2016

After a brief test :

Only Art 1 in my print screen is downloaded... even if we select Art 2 as main art.

Could it be possible to can download all files selected please ?

It's not often that we founf front cover and back cover from internet window but if happen we have to make it very difficult to download both files.

Otherwise i download back cover from internet but it would be nice to can add it in software as art 1 from internet and 2 from file...

Thank you.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

If you have multiple art in CD Ripper, the first art is saved as the .jpg file, and both arts are embedded into the audio tracks.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Laurent007
            • Nov 2016

OK indeed in properties of my file both are saved... nice.

But is it possible to can download the 2nd art jpeg file too ? So not just Embedded but jpeg saved in the same directory ?

Thank you for your fast answers.

Comment

• schmidj
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • Nov 2013

Its just a file in a directory. Download the file using your browser or whatever, and save it as whatever name you want in the directory with the music files. Obviously each such JPG has to have a different filename. Be aware that it is very unlikely that any player will recognize and display the file. You can always display it with any photo display software, though.

Comment

• Laurent007
                • Nov 2016

Hello schmidj

Thank you for posting...

I's what do when i found the cover on internet...

If not i "acquire form scanner" with software.

What i do is remove art front cover ("Art 1) + modify temporaly path of rip and re-rip only one file with the Art 2 (back) that becomes Art 1 (and of course downloaded). I paste the file from temp to my original folder + rename it in back cover...

It would be nice if we could downlaod manually the art choosen instead of have to rip to download.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...

]]>