title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Detected" Errors with accurateripped albums

"Detected" Errors with accurateripped albums

Hi,

since some weeks I try to found out whats wrong but don't find anything ...

In PerfectTUNES 5 albums are shown with errors, but I ripped them with an AR result and this is also written in the tags.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot!

Administrator

Re: "Detected" Errors with accurateripped albums

What did you rip to? what error is shown for the tracks?

Always FLAC, maximum compression ...

http://prntscr.com/d2p9vm

Log as attachment ...

The "inaccurate" tracks all have the AccurateRip tag and alle the albums are ripped in one session, no splitted rips with different options or anything else ...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Administrator

This album:

Era - Reborn [AccurateRip DiscIDs: 010-00131465-009956c0-a70ca30a]
    Track 1: Track InAccurate A:\E\Era\Reborn\02 - Reborn.flac
    Track 2: Track InAccurate A:\E\Era\Reborn\05 - Prayer.flac
    Track 3: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 22 [CRC 15BBFE9B] A:\E\Era\Reborn\03 - Dark Voices.flac
    Track 4: Track InAccurate A:\E\Era\Reborn\01 - Sinfoni deo.flac
    Track 5: Track InAccurate A:\E\Era\Reborn\04 - Come into my World.flac
    Track 6: Track InAccurate A:\E\Era\Reborn\08 - Kilimandjaro.flac
    Track 7: Track InAccurate A:\E\Era\Reborn\06 - Thousand Words.flac
    Track 8: Track InAccurate A:\E\Era\Reborn\07 - After thousand Words.flac
    Track 9: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 22 [CRC 590DDAB5] A:\E\Era\Reborn\09 - Last Song.flac
    Track 10: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 22 [CRC B094044B] A:\E\Era\Reborn\10 - Come into my World (remix).flac

if you would like to zip it up, and upload to dropbox and personal message me a link please.

All FLAC, maximum compression ... All are AR via the CD Ripper, all in one session per disc ...

Log via attachment ...
    Attached Files Attached Files

You've got a PM ...

Bump @Spoon

Administrator

You are using the latest version of PerfectTUNES? this is what I get:

Era - Reborn [AccurateRip DiscIDs: 010-00131465-009956c0-a70ca30a]
    Track 1: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 22, Pressing Offset +0 [ARv2 CRC 11CCE6D3] z:\del\Reborn\Reborn\02 - Reborn.flac
    Track 2: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 22, Pressing Offset +0 [ARv2 CRC C3700C92] z:\del\Reborn\Reborn\05 - Prayer.flac
    Track 3: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 22, Pressing Offset +0 [ARv2 CRC 15BBFE9B] z:\del\Reborn\Reborn\03 - Dark Voices.flac
    Track 4: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 22, Pressing Offset +0 [ARv2 CRC 946FCE4E] z:\del\Reborn\Reborn\01 - Sinfoni deo.flac
    Track 5: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 22, Pressing Offset +0 [ARv2 CRC 60BBE483] z:\del\Reborn\Reborn\04 - Come into my World.flac
    Track 6: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 22, Pressing Offset +0 [ARv2 CRC 1D395538] z:\del\Reborn\Reborn\08 - Kilimandjaro.flac
    Track 7: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 22, Pressing Offset +0 [ARv2 CRC AF0660EC] z:\del\Reborn\Reborn\06 - Thousand Words.flac
    Track 8: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 22, Pressing Offset +0 [ARv2 CRC 305172DD] z:\del\Reborn\Reborn\07 - After thousand Words.flac
    Track 9: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 22, Pressing Offset +0 [ARv2 CRC 590DDAB5] z:\del\Reborn\Reborn\09 - Last Song.flac
    Track 10: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 22, Pressing Offset +0 [ARv2 CRC B094044B] z:\del\Reborn\Reborn\10 - Come into my World (remix).flac

Yes, I have PerfectTUNES 2.1 ... Does the folder structure have any influence?!

My folder structure is A:\E\Era\Reborn\...

I don't understand this error ...

Administrator

Try to uninstall then reinstall PerfectTUNES. If you have any security software, check it is not blocking the ability of PerfectTUNES to read ID Tags, because the issue here is that it is not able to read the track numbers from the tags (on mine the tracks are in the correct order, yours has them wrong).

Uninstalling and reinstalling done ... problem still present!

I'm running it on Windows Server 2016 and only have the built-in security mechanisms ... the permissions are equal all over the audio collection ... My filesystem is ReFS ... At the weekend I will setup a blank Windows 10 virtual machine with only PerfectTUNES installed and try the "incorrect" albums ... If the errors then are still present, I don't know what could be wrong on my side ...

Update: Just tried it on a fresh Windows 10 VM ... Same result ... :(

I don't know what could be wrong ...

Administrator

Drive A is a strange drive, what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Drive A is a strange drive, what is it?
    I don't understand the question ... Drive A is a RAID 1 array with Microsoft's ReFS as filesystem ...

The drive can't be the problem because I had the error also in the virtual machine, with NTFS (I copied the "error" albums to the system drive of the vm ...)!

It seems I have to accept the "error" albums ...

Administrator

Move this one album to a new location and set perfecttunes just to index this one location, then run accuraterip please.