title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

"Detected" Errors with accurateripped albums

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McStarfighter
    • Feb 2014

Re: "Detected" Errors with accurateripped albums

Done!

If the "ID Tag" option is activated, the "error" is still present ... If I deactivate the option and check it online, the album is accurate ...
    So I had the idea to check my complete collection online ... With this option now I have 18 "error" albums, none of them from my previous "error" albums ...

I don't understand PerfectTUNES anymore ... :(

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Interesting...

Track one has this id:

010-00131465-009956c0-a70ca30a-4

the last number -4 is the track number, so the question is, how did it get this wrong accuraterip id...
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• McStarfighter
        • Feb 2014

Very good question ...

I just checked the disc on MusicBrainz and it seems dBpoweramp used the AR results from the Brazilian release .. But my disc is the French release ... How can I change this in CD ripper?

EDIT: I just checked the actual PT log and 4 of the 5 "error" albums have the wrong order of tracks ... But 1 album is correct and has 2 "inaccurate" tracks ...

So how can I ensure that AR detects the disc correct?
        Last edited by McStarfighter; 11-10-2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

This disc, you ripped yourself? AccurateRip will always detect the disc correctly, looking at your files sent there were many tags that dBpoweramp would not write, how were these added?
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• McStarfighter
            • Feb 2014

I'm using MusicBrainz Picard for tagging ... And all my albums are ripped by myself, from my own discs ...

Spoon, I will re-rip the albums and check that they are correct for PerfectTUNES ... I will give you feedback in a few days ... And a big "Thank you" to you, very very good support ...

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

If you keep an eye on the files, straight after ripping, that accuraterip AccurateRipDiscID tag, see where it goes wrong.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• schmidj
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Nov 2013

Just a thought, a possibility? Picard, which uses fingerprinting, might have changed the track numbers. It listens to your audio to get the fingerprint, compares to the database which has that fingerprint for a different release with tracks in a different order, renumbers the tracks to match the release it found in its database??? Just a possibility??

Comment

• McStarfighter
                  • Feb 2014

I will check it in a few days ...

Comment

• garym
                    dBpoweramp Guru
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by schmidj
                    Just a thought, a possibility? Picard, which uses fingerprinting, might have changed the track numbers. It listens to your audio to get the fingerprint, compares to the database which has that fingerprint for a different release with tracks in a different order, renumbers the tracks to match the release it found in its database??? Just a possibility??
                    This seems to me as very likely to be the source of the problem.

Comment

• McStarfighter
                      • Feb 2014

I just ripped the albums again and checked everything twice ... Now all albums are accurate ...

Thanks to everyone, escpecially Spoon! I've learned so much and will be more precise in future ...

Comment

Working...

]]>