title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Detected" Errors with accurateripped albums

Re: "Detected" Errors with accurateripped albums

Done!

If the "ID Tag" option is activated, the "error" is still present ... If I deactivate the option and check it online, the album is accurate ...
    So I had the idea to check my complete collection online ... With this option now I have 18 "error" albums, none of them from my previous "error" albums ...

I don't understand PerfectTUNES anymore ... :(

Administrator

Interesting...

Track one has this id:

010-00131465-009956c0-a70ca30a-4

the last number -4 is the track number, so the question is, how did it get this wrong accuraterip id...

Very good question ...

I just checked the disc on MusicBrainz and it seems dBpoweramp used the AR results from the Brazilian release .. But my disc is the French release ... How can I change this in CD ripper?

EDIT: I just checked the actual PT log and 4 of the 5 "error" albums have the wrong order of tracks ... But 1 album is correct and has 2 "inaccurate" tracks ...

So how can I ensure that AR detects the disc correct?
    Last edited by McStarfighter; 11-10-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Administrator

This disc, you ripped yourself? AccurateRip will always detect the disc correctly, looking at your files sent there were many tags that dBpoweramp would not write, how were these added?

I'm using MusicBrainz Picard for tagging ... And all my albums are ripped by myself, from my own discs ...

Spoon, I will re-rip the albums and check that they are correct for PerfectTUNES ... I will give you feedback in a few days ... And a big "Thank you" to you, very very good support ...

Administrator

If you keep an eye on the files, straight after ripping, that accuraterip AccurateRipDiscID tag, see where it goes wrong.

dBpoweramp Guru

Just a thought, a possibility? Picard, which uses fingerprinting, might have changed the track numbers. It listens to your audio to get the fingerprint, compares to the database which has that fingerprint for a different release with tracks in a different order, renumbers the tracks to match the release it found in its database??? Just a possibility??

I will check it in a few days ...

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by schmidj View Post
    Just a thought, a possibility? Picard, which uses fingerprinting, might have changed the track numbers. It listens to your audio to get the fingerprint, compares to the database which has that fingerprint for a different release with tracks in a different order, renumbers the tracks to match the release it found in its database??? Just a possibility??
    This seems to me as very likely to be the source of the problem.

I just ripped the albums again and checked everything twice ... Now all albums are accurate ...

Thanks to everyone, escpecially Spoon! I've learned so much and will be more precise in future ...