title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ripping files

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slz1
    • Oct 2016

ripping files

i just downloaded apple friendly dbpoweramp. the problem is i set ripping forWAVE and i end up with AIFF. What am i missing?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: ripping files

If you close CD Ripper then restart it, does it show the selected encoder as Wave?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• slz1
      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Spoon
      If you close CD Ripper then restart it, does it show the selected encoder as Wave?
      yes, the WAVE entry remains.

Comment

• PeterP
        Super Moderator
        • Jul 2011

Unfortunately we seem to be unable to recreate the problem you're experiencing.

You've downloaded dBpoweramp for OSX, version R15.7 (not R16 beta) - is that correct?
        The filename should be DMC_Mac_R15.7_Trial.dmg or DMC_Mac_R15.7_Registered.dmg

Did you select WAVE as output format as shown on the picture below?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	wave.png
Views:	1
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	293229
        Attached Files

Comment

• slz1
          • Oct 2016

actually, my mini mac is version 10, 10.5. will your ripper work with this version?
          also, the setup is just like your image, except where it says "no disc .....".
          stan

Comment

• PeterP
            Super Moderator
            • Jul 2011

I'm afraid that I cannot recreate this issue - tried dBpoweramp R15.7 on a fresh OSX 10.10.5 (Yosemite) install, WAVE files rip come out as expected. We require additional information about your configuration.

Please follow these steps:
            • To enable debugging features, open dBpoweramp configuration window - [Configure] button in the launcher window, go to Music Converter tab, toggle "Music Converter Debug".
            • Rip a CD audio track using the problematic configuration. Upon ripping, a log file should show open. Please email the log file to peter@dbpoweramp.com for analysis.
            • After ripping and log file creation, please go to the configuration window again, use "Save configuration snapshot" feature to export your whole configuration, and email the resulting file to peter@dbpoweramp.com .

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Working...

]]>