title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

my cd ripper does not work

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: my cd ripper does not work

Hey gar charles,

you have been asked which security software you have in use, but you didn't answer. How can Spoon or the community help you, if you don't react on questions trying to locate the source of your problems.

Dat Ei

Comment

• Champ Audio
      • Oct 2016

Hello people , I recently purchased this software and all was going well as my primary use for this is RIPPING CD's now all of a sudden the CD Ripping software does not work . The software does not even open, I am think this could be as a result of the last time windows 10 was updated. Anyway I need a this software to work ASAP can an administrator or someone from this company fix this thing and or send me a new software. I can verify my purchase. If nothing can be done I would like a refund as my expectations of stability and reliability has been crushed and I an very disappointed .

Comment

• Champ Audio
        • Oct 2016

Hello people , I recently purchased this software and all was going well as my primary use for this is RIPPING CD's now all of a sudden the CD Ripping software does not work . The software does not even open, I am think this could be as a result of the last time windows 10 was updated. Anyway I need a this software to work ASAP can an administrator or someone from this company fix this thing and or send me a new software. I can verify my purchase. If nothing can be done I would like a refund as my expectations of stability and reliability has been crushed and I an very disappointed .

Comment

• Champ Audio
          • Oct 2016

I need some help as My CD Ripper does not work anymore , I have dBpoweramp 16.1 installed . Purchased on Sept 19, 2016. The software no longer opens and I need this to work ASAP.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Run this:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

to reset the settings, then reinstall.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Champ Audio
              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by gar_charles
              Good day , just bought db power amp and it does not work. Tried uninstalling then reinstalling it and still no joy. Trial version was working fine. Using pc with wondows 10.
              I am facing the same issue ( CD RIPPER DOES NOT WORK , APPLICATION DOES NOT EVEN OPEN ), and no one from the company has responded to my problem yet . At $78.00 I should a freaking good CD ripper. If there is no support in resolving this issue I am gonna need a full refund.

Comment

• Champ Audio
                • Oct 2016

The CD RIPPER DOES NOT WORK , APPLICATION DOES NOT EVEN OPEN .

Comment

• Champ Audio
                  • Oct 2016

Ok I will try that .

Comment

• Champ Audio
                    • Oct 2016

Run As Admin DOES NOT WORK . I just now tried that solution .

Comment

• Champ Audio
                      • Oct 2016

Hello SPOON , not sure if you are the right person to ask but I need a full refund as this dBpoweramp software seem quite " Shakey " and I have lost confidence in its reliability .

Comment

• Champ Audio
                        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Spoon
                        Refunded as requested.
                        Hello SPOON , I am not sure if you are the right person to ask but I need a full refund as this dBpoweramp software seem quite " Shakey " and I have lost confidence in its reliability . Please help or guide me as to how to get a full refund.

Comment

• Spoon
                          Administrator
                          • Apr 2002

I will reply again with what you need to do:

Run this:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

to reset the settings, then reinstall.
                          Spoon
                          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>