title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

WAV to FLAC/MP3 convert with 'Right Click' Multi Encode issue with, no FLAC

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guy007
    • Jun 2016

WAV to FLAC/MP3 convert with 'Right Click' Multi Encode issue with, no FLAC

Spoon, I have just updated to 16.1 having being using 15.3

After extracting WAV from an Audio DVD i would right click and had Multi Encoder set for both FLAC (uncompressed) and MP3 (320 CBR), I also had Replay Gain and HDCD DSPs. Selecting the convert button would, with the 15.3 version create the MP3 and FLAC files successfully.

With 16.1 it is creating the MP3 files, but over writing the WAV with a 'replacement' WAV and not creating the FLAC file.

Bug ? Please advise.

To confirm, I am able to create FLAC/MP3 with multi encode with no issues when ripping from CD directly in dbpoweramp...
    Last edited by Guy007; 09-30-2016, 10:11 PM.
  • Guy007
    • Jun 2016

Re: WAV to FLAC/MP3 convert with 'Right Click' Multi Encode issue with, no FLAC

Spoon, any ideas why its not creating the FLAC but creating a WAV instead ?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

On the muli-encoder page, where you have flac selected, choose Wave, then choose flac again, does this fix the issue?
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Guy007
        • Jun 2016

Yes, it's working again. Thanks.

Comment

Working...

]]>