title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Multi Encoder save location issue

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daren_p
    • Oct 2015

Multi Encoder save location issue

Seem to be having an issue when trying to use the multi encoder option. If I just rip in FLAC, I have a folder made under Music called FLAC, so for path I just select the set button & find the Music\Flac folder, no issues, it rips the artist, then album, then tracks, as I want.

But I want to rip one copy as FLAC & one for iTunes, in different locations & for some reason can't figure this out. I set up a FLAC & Apple Losless encoder & every time it adds additional folders to the actual folder I want the music to be located.

For eg I want music\FLAC\ then the artist\album\track but each time it adds additional folders so I end up with, Music\FLAC\users\my personal name\music\flac\then the artist, etc.

For iTunes I want it located music\iTunes\iTunes media\music but it again adds: users\my personal name\music\flac\artist\album\tracks

Ive tried a number of diiferent options & then edit dynamic naming, selecting the set option to find the folder but no luck. What am I doing wrong/what options should I be selecting?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Multi Encoder save location issue

You would use

[artist]\[album]\[track] [title]
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• daren_p
      • Oct 2015

Re: Multi Encoder save location issue

Originally posted by Spoon
      You would use

[artist]\[album]\[track] [title]

Thanks, it took me a bit to figure out where exactly to enter that info but one I did, things made sense & looks like it did the trick.

Comment

Working...

]]>