title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rip to one in secure mode always results in two passes with no accuraterip rips

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scruffy
    • Sep 2016

Rip to one in secure mode always results in two passes with no accuraterip rips

Is this it! Sometimes it starts reading the frames, and I just cancel the rip and use my other optical drive and things are fine. I get a small message saying that it riped using two passes, but nowhere do I get a messsage daying no errors were found.
    Last edited by scruffy; 09-28-2016, 11:19 AM. Reason: typo
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Rip to one in secure mode always results in two passes with no accuraterip rips

You can post a screenshot of "I get a small message saying that it riped using two passes", so I know exactly what you are seeing.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• scruffy
      • Sep 2016

Re: Rip to one in secure mode always results in two passes with no accuraterip rips

Originally posted by Spoon
      You can post a screenshot of "I get a small message saying that it riped using two passes", so I know exactly what you are seeing.
      With errors

Click image for larger version

Name:	re-read frames.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	293213

Without errors

Click image for larger version

Name:	secure mode rip.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	293214

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Your screenshot inidicates there was no errors, secure means the drive thinks there are no issues with the rip, the (warning) part means there were re-reads during ripping.

It also shows you are ripping the whole disc to one file, if you rip to individual files then AccurateRip will work.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>