title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Converted album tracks listed and played in alphabetical order

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dogstar
    • Apr 2014

Converted album tracks listed and played in alphabetical order

Could someone please advise.

i have created a playlist for my car on an SD card. I have done this using the batch converter.
    It has around 2500 files on it. Problem is that it seems to of listed the tracks on each album alphabetically and therefore the car plays them in that order. What can i do to get the batch converter to list the album tracks as intended?
    I use this in the dynamic settings [artist]\[album]\[title]

Thanks
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Converted album tracks listed and played in alphabetical order

Originally posted by Dogstar
    Could someone please advise.

i have created a playlist for my car on an SD card. I have done this using the batch converter.
    It has around 2500 files on it. Problem is that it seems to of listed the tracks on each album alphabetically and therefore the car plays them in that order. What can i do to get the batch converter to list the album tracks as intended?
    I use this in the dynamic settings [artist]\[album]\[title]

Thanks
    Use
    [artist]\[album]\[track] - [title]

Comment

• PepsiCan
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Apr 2014

Re: Converted album tracks listed and played in alphabetical order

Originally posted by garym
      Use
      [artist]\[album]\[track] - [title]
      Or [artist]\[album]\[disc] - [track] - [title] when you have multi-disc albums.

Note that this will not sort correctly when you have compilation albums. In that case, various\[album]\[disc] - [track] - [title] can help.

Comment

Working...

]]>