title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How To Convert FLAC without losing tags

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrcd
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Feb 2012

How To Convert FLAC without losing tags

Does anyone know how I can preserve all tags after ripping to flac and then converting to mp3?
  • mrcd
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Feb 2012

Re: How To Convert FLAC without losing tags

or AAC.

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Have you tried and they didn't work? I just use dbpa Batch Converter, select the albums I want to convert, click on CONVERT (to lame mp3) and then I'm good to go. Nothing in the ID TAG PROCESSING DSP tabs, so all the tags just move over to my mp3 files. Have you got some setting in the DSPs in the conversion screen that is removing all the tags???? Default it should just work.

Comment

• mrcd
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Feb 2012

Well I guess I stand corrected. No, I didn't try it at least not recently. Seems like maybe I tried several years ago which I guess got fixed. At any rate all is well.

Comment

• garym
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by mrcd
          Well I guess I stand corrected. No, I didn't try it at least not recently. Seems like maybe I tried several years ago which I guess got fixed. At any rate all is well.
          hmmm. Nothing got fixed. It's worked like the this for the 10 years I've been using dbpa. Yeah, you should try for a test. It should just work.

Comment

Working...

]]>