Tried R17, it now works like a charm.

Two things however.

1. The (conversion of) the separator ";" to "/" now works fine in the Artist and Composer field, however not yet in the Genre field (f.i. "Jazz; Nu Jazz" is not converted to "Jazz/Nu Jazz")

2. I noted before that the Output Location dialogue works differently in the OSX and W10 version. I dearly miss the extensive W10 options, in particular the "Edit Dynamic Naming option" which allows quick automated creation of subdirectories. Hope this could be implemented in the OSX version

Regards,
Thijs



Quote Originally Posted by Thijs_Alphen View Post
Thank you for your extensive reply.I have sent you the info via e-mail




I have sent you a screenshot.