title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: dBpoweramp R16 for Mac OS X beta Discussions

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: dBpoweramp R16 for Mac OS X beta Discussions

Tried R17, it now works like a charm.

Two things however.

1. The (conversion of) the separator ";" to "/" now works fine in the Artist and Composer field, however not yet in the Genre field (f.i. "Jazz; Nu Jazz" is not converted to "Jazz/Nu Jazz")

2. I noted before that the Output Location dialogue works differently in the OSX and W10 version. I dearly miss the extensive W10 options, in particular the "Edit Dynamic Naming option" which allows quick automated creation of subdirectories. Hope this could be implemented in the OSX version

Regards,
    Thijs

Quote Originally Posted by Thijs_Alphen View Post
    Thank you for your extensive reply.I have sent you the info via e-mail

I have sent you a screenshot.

Saving DSP Settings

Using b17 and Batch Music Converter. Tried to save DSP settings and am presented with a macOS dialog that only allows me to select an existing file. The responsiveness of the whole thing then becomes extremely slow, but upon selecting CANCEL, eventually does that, then the rest of dBpoweramp is unresponsive, requiring me to force quit the app as it become unresponsive with the rotating ball. I sent in the report to Apple if that helps you.

After the force quit of dBpoweramp, I again made changes to Volume Normalize to EBUR182 Adaptive, and then created a duplicate .dspeffect file of an older version I have using Finder, then was able to save the DSP effects to it within dBpoweramp. The dBpoweramp dialog returned as if perhaps it was saved (no confirmation), but showed a 2nd Volume Normalize effect (fixed amp) vs just updating the original one as is normally the case with v15. The original Volume Normalize effect also reverted to EBUR128 Track Gain. Odd. Upon looking at it in Finder, no changes were actually saved. We definitely have a problem saving DSP Effects in b17 -- perhaps related to Volume Normalize and trying to save the newer EBU182 adaptive settings.
    Last edited by BertL; 01-20-2017 at 09:19 PM.

Batch Conversion with b17

Dynamic Output location isn't working right.

I'm using "[album] - [album artist]/[disc][track] [title]" as I have for months with R15 and the R16 beta ... but tracks are being generated as "[album] - [album artist]/[disc][track] [disc][track] [title]" -- i.e. duplicated disc!track in front of the title.

Oh my!

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 6.23.45 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 6.23.55 PM.jpg

Update: Same thing happens if I use the standard conversion tool.

Update *2: R15 does not have this problem.
    Last edited by BertL; 01-20-2017 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Update

Running Mac OS 12.2.2

I'm ripping a cd to a Synology NAS Raid 5. dBpoweramp Beta b16 R17.
    I'm able to rip the first 2 trans - then drive drive vanishes.

Any ideas?

Errors:

Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 3' to '/Users/mark/Library/Containers/nz.co.pixeleyes.AutoMounter/Data/Library/Application Support/AutoMounter/Mounts/monster@monster.local/SMB/music/dbPoweramp/Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger/Together In Concert/03 Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger - Roving Gambler.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 35404 ripping 2 frames track end LBA 35405) [Rip]
    Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 4' to '/Users/mark/Library/Containers/nz.co.pixeleyes.AutoMounter/Data/Library/Application Support/AutoMounter/Mounts/monster@monster.local/SMB/music/dbPoweramp/Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger/Together In Concert/04 Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger - Don't Think Twice, It's All Right.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 35405 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 52252) [Rip]
    Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 5' to '/Users/mark/Library/Containers/nz.co.pixeleyes.AutoMounter/Data/Library/Application Support/AutoMounter/Mounts/monster@monster.local/SMB/music/dbPoweramp/Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger/Together In Concert/05 Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger - Declaration Of Independence.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 52252 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 61582) [Rip]
    Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 6' to '/Users/mark/Library/Containers/nz.co.pixeleyes.AutoMounter/Data/Library/Application Support/AutoMounter/Mounts/monster@monster.local/SMB/music/dbPoweramp/Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger/Together In Concert/06 Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger - Get Up And Go.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 61582 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 74345) [Rip]
    Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 8' to '/Users/mark/Library/Containers/nz.co.pixeleyes.AutoMounter/Data/Library/Application Support/AutoMounter/Mounts/monster@monster.local/SMB/music/dbPoweramp/Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger/Together In Concert/08 Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger - Estadio Chile.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 94572 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 109167) [Rip]
    Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 7' to '/Users/mark/Library/Containers/nz.co.pixeleyes.AutoMounter/Data/Library/Application Support/AutoMounter/Mounts/monster@monster.local/SMB/music/dbPoweramp/Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger/Together In Concert/07 Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger - City Of New Orleans.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 74345 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 94572) [Rip]
    Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 9' to '/Users/mark/Library/Containers/nz.co.pixeleyes.AutoMounter/Data/Library/Application Support/AutoMounter/Mounts/monster@monster.local/SMB/music/dbPoweramp/Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger/Together In Concert/09 Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger - Guantanamera.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 109167 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 128935) [Rip]
    Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 10' to '/Users/mark/Library/Containers/nz.co.pixeleyes.AutoMounter/Data/Library/Application Support/AutoMounter/Mounts/monster@monster.local/SMB/music/dbPoweramp/Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger/Together In Concert/10 Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger - On A Monday.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 128935 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 142177) [Rip]
    Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 11' to '/Users/mark/Library/Containers/nz.co.pixeleyes.AutoMounter/Data/Library/Application Support/AutoMounter/Mounts/monster@monster.local/SMB/music/dbPoweramp/Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger/Together In Concert/11 Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger - Presidential Tag.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 142177 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 165390) [Rip]
    Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 12' to '/Users/mark/Library/Containers/nz.co.pixeleyes.AutoMounter/Data/Library/Application Support/AutoMounter/Mounts/monster@monster.local/SMB/music/dbPoweramp/Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger/Together In Concert/12 Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger - Walkin' Down The Line.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 165390 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 185485) [Rip]
    Last edited by offline; 01-22-2017 at 10:12 AM.

Administrator

If the drive vanishes, it means internally the drive has crashed, which is not good (no CD drive should crash and disappear). You will need a different drive.

Super Moderator

New beta posted.

It seems that Xcode stubbornly changes DSP list footer "save" button to actually trigger "load" event in the code. I remember fixing this over and over and it keeps coming back.

BertL: I am unable to recreate the [disc][track] bug - I'd very much like you to email me your configuration that triggers this bug and we'll get it fixed.

Thanks Peter. The [disc][track] bug also happens with b18, so my 162MB (!) config file is on it's way to you via email now. It will take a few more minutes to complete the upload given it's size.

Super Moderator

Replied by email. Will be addressed in the next update.

The new output location picker from Windows is being integrated and will be available from the next update also.
    Last edited by PeterP; 01-31-2017 at 05:16 AM.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Very happy that the new iTunes option Work, Movement is implemented! Saves so much time. Nice that you are working on new output location picker as well.
    Thank you very much

Super Moderator

Beta 20 out.

Unwanted behaviors of the new location picker have been corrected.

This is probably the last beta. If you have any complaints that need looking into, this is a very good time to post them.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Only if 'Compilation' is ticked different Years can be filled in per track. If you - like me - use Year to indicate the year of composition rather than the year of recording, an album that is no compilation may have different years per track as well.

Super Moderator

Beta 21 out, as there are essential fixes and I cannot post a stable version at this time.

Expect a stable version out anytime now.

Wow, just had to tell you, that you're doing a great job, I'm thrilled for the final release.

how do i access the utility codecs in the beta if possible? i'm trying to mass tag replaygain on my older files

Administrator