title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

cannot find Ddbpoweramp control center on Win 10. Cannot open Control Centre.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alan.melco
    • Aug 2016

cannot find Ddbpoweramp control center on Win 10. Cannot open Control Centre.

I have dbpoweramp installed on win10 lenovo laptop for some months and it is great, but I never made any Windows inetgration on this machine.

But I now wish to make the integration with Windows Explorer (hover to see metadata etc) as I do already on a win7 machine.

Nowhere can I find the Control Centre!!

So I uninstalled completely.

And reinstalled using prvs download link.

Desktop icons appeared again for Music Converter, CD Ripper, Perfect Tunes and Batch converter.

But these all open directly to the program - I cannot see any way to start up the Control Centre which I need to get to SETTINGS-- ADVANCED for setup of Explorer integration.

What am I doing wrong please?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: cannot find Ddbpoweramp control center on Win 10. Cannot open Control Centre.

You are installing R16?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• alan.melco
      • Aug 2016

Re: cannot find Ddbpoweramp control center on Win 10. Cannot open Control Centre.

I guess so - not entirely clear.

I have the 3 programmes installed - how do I check the version please?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

After installation there should be a 'dBpoweramp' icon on your desktop, unless you set the installer to not create it.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• alan.melco
          • Aug 2016

Thanks There is dBpoweramp batcg Converter, dBpoweramp CD Ripper and dBpoweramp Music Converter desktop icons.

All of thos programmmes launch fine from the icons.

What I cannot fathom is where the dBpoweramp Control Centre is hiding as I need to do the setting to integrate with Explorer.

This is a win 10 machine.

Thanks

Alan

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

You must have R15, only R16 has the control centre.

To access in R15, press start button and type db config and you should see the configuration program.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>