title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Converting from iTunes playlists

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MBW
    • Aug 2016

Converting from iTunes playlists

I have a sizeable iTunes library which I've divided into a ton of playlists. I've been using batch converter to volume normalize songs that I've transferred onto a flash drive to play in my car. The method I've been using is to copy a playlist into a different folder and then convert it into the drive. Is there an easier way to do it without have to have the songs in iTunes, as well as the copied version to convert plus the finished version on the flash drive? Can I select playlists from my iTunes and convert them directly onto my flash drive with batch converter?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Converting from iTunes playlists

Sorry we do not support iTunes playlists.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Boatguy
      • Feb 2016

Re: Converting from iTunes playlists

Originally posted by MBW
      I have a sizeable iTunes library which I've divided into a ton of playlists. I've been using batch converter to volume normalize songs that I've transferred onto a flash drive to play in my car. The method I've been using is to copy a playlist into a different folder and then convert it into the drive. Is there an easier way to do it without have to have the songs in iTunes, as well as the copied version to convert plus the finished version on the flash drive? Can I select playlists from my iTunes and convert them directly onto my flash drive with batch converter?
      If you're on a Mac, there is an app called Export iTunes which will allow you to extract the files for selected iTunes Playlist(s), then you can run dbPA against those files.

I see another app called iTunes Export that runs on Windows, don't know if it's the same developer, but looks like it does the same thing but on Windows.

Comment

Working...

]]>