title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: EvilLyrics Support...

EvilLyrics Support...

I recently came across an awesome program called EvilLyrics. What it does is search the internet for lyrics of the song you are currently playing. However, as of now it only works with :vmad: WMP :vmad: . If you could build some EvilLyrics support into dBpowerAMP it would be awesome. The site for EvilLyrics is www.evillabs.sk/evillyrics/

Unregistered

Re: EvilLyrics Support...

wpm = windows media player, right?? well youre very slighty wrong - evillyrics also works with winamp fine, music jukebox and IN FACT it works least with wmp because to work with this, wmp needs to be in a certain skin. youre right though, it is a highly beinificial program, just a few bugs...

yeah it is truely great ... also you forgot to mention QCD witch is one of the best player available (besides dAP)... has some great ideas... maybe dAP could get some from it... but nothing esencial ...

I tried to ask on their forums how could I add the support for dAP but for now I had no reply... maybe there could be a way to send messages to the program simulating winamp... I will investigate that....

OK the thing is on the move... I have written a little app that will send to evil lyrics the current song, and the support should be implemented in the next version of evil lyrics if everything goes well...