title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

DBpoweramp R16

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SporkTastic
    • May 2010

Re: DBpoweramp R16

Originally posted by SporkTastic
    The dBpoweramp CD Writer
    Which I also downloaded today, a few times, to attempt this install. I suspect it's after W10's latest update.

Comment

• SporkTastic
      • May 2010

In fact, after just trying this again after making the shortcut run the program as an Admin, it still gives me this error:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Error.Image.02.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	293216

Comment

• SporkTastic
        • May 2010

In fact, after just trying this again after making the shortcut run the program as an Admin, it still gives me this error:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1093[/ATTACH]
        And this is the ultimate result of using the Windows Troubleshooter:

Click image for larger version

Name:	73386.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	293217

Comment

• mville
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Dec 2008

Firstly, a thread under the CD Writer section of the forum may have been more appropriate than here.

Secondly, take a look here: dBpoweramp CD Writer ... and read the section about compatibility, as you probably have a 64-bit installation of dBpoweramp Music Converter.

Comment

• SporkTastic
            • May 2010

Originally posted by mville
            Firstly, a thread under the CD Writer section of the forum may have been more appropriate than here.
            Yikes! I thought I'd found the right subthread; I took some medication last night that accidentally got me *really* high (instead of just the pain management), so I'm still a little loopy. :-) Please forgive.

Comment

• mville
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • Dec 2008

Yikes! I thought I'd found the right subthread; I took some medication last night that accidentally got me *really* high (instead of just the pain management), so I'm still a little loopy. :-) Please forgive.
              Forgiven

Comment

• SporkTastic
                • May 2010

Secondly, take a look here: dBpoweramp CD Writer ... and read the section about compatibility, as you probably have a 64-bit installation of dBpoweramp Music Converter.
                I have now attempted several variations of this (I was able to get my 64-bit version to install under Program Files, btw, in a reinstallation...but no matter what I try the CD Writer will not even start. I've set "NMSDVDX.dll" (which is 0 bytes, btw) to "read only," and I still get the "R13 or higher" error. Gonna try a different thing, then report back.

Comment

• SporkTastic
                  • May 2010

I have now attempted several variations of this (I was able to get my 64-bit version to install under Program Files, btw, in a reinstallation...but no matter what I try the CD Writer will not even start. I've set "NMSDVDX.dll" (which is 0 bytes, btw) to "read only," and I still get the "R13 or higher" error. Gonna try a different thing, then report back.

Comment

Working...

]]>