title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DBpoweramp R16

Re: DBpoweramp R16

Quote Originally Posted by SporkTastic View Post
    The dBpoweramp CD Writer
    Which I also downloaded today, a few times, to attempt this install. I suspect it's after W10's latest update.

In fact, after just trying this again after making the shortcut run the program as an Admin, it still gives me this error:

Error.Image.02.png

In fact, after just trying this again after making the shortcut run the program as an Admin, it still gives me this error:

Error.Image.02.png
    And this is the ultimate result of using the Windows Troubleshooter:

73386.jpg

dBpoweramp Guru

Firstly, a thread under the CD Writer section of the forum may have been more appropriate than here.

Secondly, take a look here: dBpoweramp CD Writer ... and read the section about compatibility, as you probably have a 64-bit installation of dBpoweramp Music Converter.

Quote Originally Posted by mville View Post
    Firstly, a thread under the CD Writer section of the forum may have been more appropriate than here.
    Yikes! I thought I'd found the right subthread; I took some medication last night that accidentally got me *really* high (instead of just the pain management), so I'm still a little loopy. :-) Please forgive.

dBpoweramp Guru

Yikes! I thought I'd found the right subthread; I took some medication last night that accidentally got me *really* high (instead of just the pain management), so I'm still a little loopy. :-) Please forgive.
    Forgiven

Secondly, take a look here: dBpoweramp CD Writer ... and read the section about compatibility, as you probably have a 64-bit installation of dBpoweramp Music Converter.
    I have now attempted several variations of this (I was able to get my 64-bit version to install under Program Files, btw, in a reinstallation...but no matter what I try the CD Writer will not even start. I've set "NMSDVDX.dll" (which is 0 bytes, btw) to "read only," and I still get the "R13 or higher" error. Gonna try a different thing, then report back.

I have now attempted several variations of this (I was able to get my 64-bit version to install under Program Files, btw, in a reinstallation...but no matter what I try the CD Writer will not even start. I've set "NMSDVDX.dll" (which is 0 bytes, btw) to "read only," and I still get the "R13 or higher" error. Gonna try a different thing, then report back.