title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Asset Not Showing

Asset Not Showing

Hello everyone. I bought Asset a few moths ago and it seldom shows up on my streamer or the app my streamer works on. It is a registered version and is set to local account. Any help most appreciated,. Gye

Administrator

Re: Asset Not Showing

It is possible that it is because of your router, which is the central part of UPnP discovery.

Hello and thank you for your reply. I know this is a massive question but what kind of problems would i be looking for?

Administrator

Unless you can try a different router, perhaps take your equipment to another property.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Unless you can try a different router, perhaps take your equipment to another property.
    I have recently had problems with this myself and my CXN streamer was no picking up Asset.

But it was all down to my network, problem eventually solved by simply moving my streamer on the rack.

In fact I rate Asset's 'discoverability' as excellent, superior to other servers I have tried.

So my advice is to persevere and it will show up once you get your wireless connectivity as good as possible.