title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

NOTE: Any posts to this forum on or after 16th April will disappear in few days when we transition to a new forum

Thread: Conversion to .mid format?

Thumbs up Conversion to .mid format?

First of all I'd like to praise this program .... this is the BEST program I've used to far! Also I'd like to congratulate the team for keeping this software still FREE for most of us poor users here who can't afford to purchase software from the U.S. :( ... I come from Manila and the economy is so poor down here .. imagine the US$ ratio to the local currency is 1:55!!!! :cry: Really hurting for us tecnogeeks here who would like to convert audio files but find conversion programs expensive. This is a blessing ... manna from heaven and I hope that you guys keep it up .... you will be doubly blessed in return! :komisch9:

I just had one thought that came across my mind and I think this could be more of a challenge to your programming skills ..... :teufel8: Hmmmm .... I was just wondering if you guys would be technically challenged to be able to make a codec that could convert sound files into mid format or at least a simplified form of it .... then we could use the sound file in some of the newer polyphonic (and the older monophonic) cellphones or similar! :confused:

Just asking .... no need to be pressured :headbang: as this is just a suggestion.

Cheers! :D

Unregistered

Re: Conversion to .mid format?

Quote Originally Posted by ManilaByNight
    First of all I'd like to praise this program .... this is the BEST program I've used to far! Also I'd like to congratulate the team for keeping this software still FREE for most of us poor users here who can't afford to purchase software from the U.S. :( ... I come from Manila and the economy is so poor down here .. imagine the US$ ratio to the local currency is 1:55!!!! :cry: Really hurting for us tecnogeeks here who would like to convert audio files but find conversion programs expensive. This is a blessing ... manna from heaven and I hope that you guys keep it up .... you will be doubly blessed in return! :komisch9:

I just had one thought that came across my mind and I think this could be more of a challenge to your programming skills ..... :teufel8: Hmmmm .... I was just wondering if you guys would be technically challenged to be able to make a codec that could convert sound files into mid format or at least a simplified form of it .... then we could use the sound file in some of the newer polyphonic (and the older monophonic) cellphones or similar! :confused:

Just asking .... no need to be pressured :headbang: as this is just a suggestion.

Cheers! :D

Re: Conversion to .mid format?

You might like to be aware that when the next version of dMC is released in a few weeks registration will be required if you want to continue to create to MP3 files.

Wayne