title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Flake and FLAC with CLI encoder.

Flake and FLAC with CLI encoder.

Hello everyone,

I was wondering how do you use Flake in CLI encoder and wich command i need to put in and wich settings can i do it.
    Also i want to create a ogg-flac copy if i ever need to edit it in ogg format itself bjt in dbpoweramp with the right command en verified if possible.
    But with the newest flac version 1.3.1.
    I tried it in flac fronted (changed flac.exe and metaflac.exe with the new release of the flac codec but when i hit encode it says no ogg flac supported or wrong command line, something like that)
    So can anyone help me out with the right codes for these and guide me how to convert them in dbpoweramp with cli encoder ?
    it are hi resolution files but i saw the newest version of Flake supports that also and its for experimenting purposes i want to do this.
    hope someone can help me out.

Re: Flake and FLAC with CLI encoder.

Quote Originally Posted by FLAC 1 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I was wondering how do you use Flake in CLI encoder and wich command i need to put in and wich settings can i do it.
    Also i want to create a ogg-flac copy if i ever need to edit it in ogg format itself bjt in dbpoweramp with the right command en verified if possible.
    But with the newest flac version 1.3.1.
    I tried it in flac fronted (changed flac.exe and metaflac.exe with the new release of the flac codec but when i hit encode it says no ogg flac supported or wrong command line, something like that)
    So can anyone help me out with the right codes for these and guide me how to convert them in dbpoweramp with cli encoder ?
    it are hi resolution files but i saw the newest version of Flake supports that also and its for experimenting purposes i want to do this.
    hope someone can help me out.
    @Spoon this parameter im using with the latest flake.exe file : -q -5 - -o %d
    However this parameter isnt working.
    Can you please help me out ?
    I dont care of you can tell me how to do it in CLI encoder in DBpoweramp or how to do it in foobar.
    Hope u can help me with the right code to use and experiment with this codec.

Administrator

Re: Flake and FLAC with CLI encoder.

-q -5 - -o %d

I do not know what these parameters mean, so will not be much help for you. You need to find out what each of these symbols mean to flake.exe (as they are unique to flake)>