title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Artist Folder naming

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thomas Wassholm
    • Jul 2016

Artist Folder naming

Hi,

I use this naming code: [IFCOMP][IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],Blandade Artister[]\[album]\[IFMULTI] CD[disc]–[][track] [artist] – [title][][IF!COMP][IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[artist][]\[album]\[IFMULTI] CD[disc]–[][track] [title][]

After upgrade to R16.0, I have seen that the name of newly created Artist Folder always has a leading space wich means that I have to manually create a new folder with the correct name and move the songs to that folder. I have used this naming under R15 without these issues. I have tried to analyse if my naming sequence has any errors but I cannot see any faults.

The question for me is if there is something wrong with my naming or if this is a bug in the new version?

Thomas Wassholm
  • Oggy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2015

Re: Artist Folder naming

Originally posted by Thomas Wassholm
    Hi,

I use this naming code: [IFCOMP][IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],Blandade Artister[]\[album]\[IFMULTI] CD[disc]&*8211;[][track] [artist] &*8211; [title][][IF!COMP][IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[artist][]\[album]\[IFMULTI] CD[disc]&*8211;[][track] [title][]

After upgrade to R16.0, I have seen that the name of newly created Artist Folder always has a leading space wich means that I have to manually create a new folder with the correct name and move the songs to that folder. I have used this naming under R15 without these issues. I have tried to analyse if my naming sequence has any errors but I cannot see any faults.

The question for me is if there is something wrong with my naming or if this is a bug in the new version?

Thomas Wassholm
    Might be worth checking that you haven't got a space right at the beginning of your naming scheme, maybe after a cut and paste.

Comment

• Thomas Wassholm
      • Jul 2016

Re: Artist Folder naming

You where right. There was a tiny blank space at the beginning that I have missed. Thank´s for the support. Now it works as it used to do.

Comment

Working...

]]>