title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Asset UPNP on Pi Dynamic Playlist Not Changing

Asset UPNP on Pi Dynamic Playlist Not Changing

I have v4.7 installed on a Raspberry Pi (with a Debian based Volumio install) so the Pi is acting as both a local control point and an Asset UPNP server to the home network. Whether using a Cyrus Streamine and its remote, BubbleUPNP on an Android tablet or your own Control application on a Windows 10 PC the Jukebox Album playlist always shows the same albums. ANy ideas on cause or a fix, Cheers

Administrator

Re: Asset UPNP on Pi Dynamic Playlist Not Changing

It is likely the control point is caching, as a test remove the app from android, then re-add the control point, all caches would have been removed.

Yes, I read that in a previous post and uninstalled BubbleUpNp from my tablet to that end.
    Unfortunately that didn't resolve the issue, something I expected really, as the issue is not just on my phone and tablet but also my Sony TV and also a Cyrus Streamer - each functioning as control points and renderer's.
    A further point that may be relevant is that the list is only 6 albums despite the Asset setting being for 50.

Administrator

Try asset r5 which is in the testing section of this forum please.

Sorry for the delayed response, away with work!
    Will have a look at the beta sure, any tips on installing it - over existing, as well as?
    I haven't installed a application from an archive previously, only online repositories....
    Cheers

Administrator

Yes install over existing.