title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

merging double/boxsets into 1 folder

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: merging double/boxsets into 1 folder

Originally posted by GVCCbob
    Where is the arrange audio? What does that do?
    its a utility DSP. It can reorganize/rename files based on metadata values in a batch manner. You don't need this for changing a few files, as you've done. But you install it from here:

Comment

• GVCCbob
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jan 2019

So how do I do that without redoing the disc set? After looking at the manual I do not see a way of opening the flac file folder and redoing the metadata.

Is it possible?

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by GVCCbob
        So how do I do that without redoing the disc set? After looking at the manual I do not see a way of opening the flac file folder and redoing the metadata.

Is it possible?
        any tag editing program. For dbpa, if you go to windows explorer, highlight the files you want to edit, right click and then select "Edit ID Tag" or "dbpoweramp Edit ID Tag" and a window will pop up that allows you to change the tag fields for the album as a whole. If you want to edit the tag for a single file, you'd highlight just that file and right click.

Comment

• GVCCbob
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Jan 2019

Free app for Mac, Tag Editor Free, was able to change title for all tracks to same name for both disc.

App creates spreadsheet of MetaData to edit.

Comment

• garym
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Nov 2007

there are a number of good tag editing programs. I use mp3tag (which I think has a Mac version). There's also BLISS and others.

Comment

Working...

]]>