title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Have reference version, but told I "need reference version" for some items

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yesfan70
    • Jul 2016

Have reference version, but told I "need reference version" for some items

Hello,

I'm a long time user of dB Poweramp. I have the reference version which states "non-expiring metadata". The last few CDs I've been trying to rip won't pull album art and sometimes nothing at all. I can still do other things like MP3 encoding, etc. Is there a way I could have the reference version reinstated, etc? I thought about uninstalling and re-installing, but I was afraid it will also restart the trial period since I can not find my email that gave me the reference info.

On another note, there's a couple of CDs that won't rip or they rip at slower (much slower) than 1x. Any ideas how to correct that?

Thanks for any assistance and/or advice.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Have reference version, but told I "need reference version" for some items

If you select the meta drop menu >> retrieve from >> AMG

if CD ripper was being limited because of Reference / non-reference it would show a page saying so. Check your security software is not suddenly blocking dBpoweramp.

There is little you can do to speed up ripping as the drive its self is slowing down, a different drive might rip faster.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>