title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Cannot uninstall music converter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beresd
    • Jul 2016

Cannot uninstall music converter

I can't uninstall any of the Illustrate programmes from Windows 10... I click 'uninstall' and nothing...

Any reason? It means I cant access the properties of certain files.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Cannot uninstall music converter

It is likely the files required have been deleted, reinstall dBpoweramp, then try to uninstall.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• beresd
      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Spoon
      It is likely the files required have been deleted, reinstall dBpoweramp, then try to uninstall.
      Thank you! I'll give it a go now

Comment

• Freddy
        • Aug 2016

Hi. I have the same problem. I was trying to uninstall R15.3 so I could install R16 but add remove programs does nothing. I tried installing R1.3 again as suggested and it says its successful but it still wont uninstall. However, there is an update option within 15.3 offering R16 but it doesn't seem to do anything either. I always thought upgrading always required a manual uninstall first. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Select Start >> and type:

Programs and Features

then dBpoweramp is listed and can be uninstalled.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Jailhouse
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Sep 2016

I wonder if this only affects users who originally installed the programs prior to updating to Windows 10, as Programs and Features is part of the classic Control Panel. (Which I opened and clicked directly on Uninstall a program to successfully uninstall dBpoweramp. I originally installed it in Windows 7.)

Has anyone installed dBpoweramp under Windows 10 and been able to uninstall it via Settings | System?

Comment

Working...

]]>