title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Will Britain leave European Union? Your opinion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Myncgrory
    • Jun 2016

Will Britain leave European Union? Your opinion

What do you think about British exit? What are your bets? I think, that there are no real reasons for nearly half of British wanting out.

Would appreciate insider details
  • Wayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Aug 2002

Re: Will Britain leave European Union? Your opinion

I voted to remain and was surprised by the results as most of my work colleagues voted the same way.

Quite a few of the 16-17 year olds who were too young to vote are not very happy either. They wonder why someone who is 90 can decide their future.

Comment

• Dat Ei
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Feb 2014

Even after the vote I'm not sure that Great Britain will leave the EU - England and Wales for sure, but Scotland and Northern Ireland...

Dat Ei

Comment

• mville
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Dec 2008

There are differences between Great Britain and the United Kingdom.

The UK, is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Great Britain comprises of England, Wales and Scotland only.

The United Kingdom (not Great Britain) is a member of The EU and has (sadly) voted to leave the EU. If Scotland or Northern Ireland wish to be a part of the EU, they would have to leave the United Kingdom, then apply to be members of The EU and then fulfill economic and political conditions set down by the EU.

Comment

• Dat Ei
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Feb 2014

Thanks for the correction, mville! But I guess, you've got my point. It's a pity, mostly for your young compatriots.

Dat Ei

Comment

• mville
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Dat Ei
            Thanks for the correction, mville! But I guess, you've got my point. It's a pity, mostly for your young compatriots.
            Yes it is a pity. In fact, it is ludicrous when you consider the modern world we live in today and the need for people to connect, not disconnect. The message my country has sent to our fellow European brothers and sisters is shameful.

Comment

• thexfile
              dBpoweramp Enthusiast
              • Jul 2010

Don't be surprised if a new referendum for a second vote happens.

Comment

• Myncgrorya
                • Jun 2016

Britain leave European Union - your opinion

Im asking because I genuinely don't know / haven't seen anything..

Britain leave the European Union.Is it a right choice? What do you think about it?

Comment

Working...

]]>