title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album art manipulations...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheJefusWrench
    • May 2015

Album art manipulations...

Hey guys,

I've been using dbpa for quite a while and have successfully ripped a few hundred CDs to FLAC and stored on a network drive. In order to use these on mobile devices I've been using batch converter every so often to convert them all to 320kbps mp3s. It was only recently that I got curious enough to look for a better solution and found out about the multi-encoder feature. Multi-encoder has been working fine for me however I don't have my settings the same and I can't figure out what the difference is. Here's the goal: I want it to rip FLACs to one folder and include the album artwork in that folder as folder.jpg, which is already working. I also want it to rip mp3s to a different folder with embedded artwork and no other files in the folder. (i.e. no folder.jpg) What setting do I need to change to make that happen?

I appreciate everything I've already learned about this software from lurking on these forums!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Album art manipulations...

You would set CD ripper not to write folder.jpg, and use the DSP effect 'ID Tag processing' with the option to export folder.jpg set only for the flac encoder (put the dsp on the flac encoder page in multi encoder).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• TheJefusWrench
      • May 2015

Hello Spoon,

I appreciate the quick response. Where would I set CD ripper to not write folder.jpg? I'm looking for that option and I'm not seeing it.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

On the CD Ripper Options page >> metadata & ID Tags.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• TheJefusWrench
          • May 2015

Awesome!!! That was it! It's working great and doing exactly what I want it to.

Thank you again for the help!!!

Comment

Working...

]]>