title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Artwork Size In DBPA ID TAG...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daleyb
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2014

Artwork Size In DBPA ID TAG...

Hi all...

Post rip with DBPA its possible to create Max / Minimum...Size with Artwork via Options>Meta &ID TAGS.No problem. However, I notice if I bring in artwork after Rip in DBPA id tag window and the size is over 1000 x 1000..it does not reduce the size.Is there any way of reducing or setting a maximum size..after rip.. I appreciate it may not be much over sometimes but I'am all on saving space in my HD!!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Artwork Size In DBPA ID TAG...

In the tag editor, on the menu where you can add the art is the option to set the size of the existing art.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Dat Ei
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Feb 2014

Hey Spoon,

Originally posted by Spoon
      In the tag editor, on the menu where you can add the art is the option to set the size of the existing art.
      but that does not work if you have selected multiple files, even if those files have the same album art. I've just tested it again with flac and mp3 files. Is this by design or is this an unknown bug?

Dat Ei

Comment

• mville
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Dat Ei
        but that does not work if you have selected multiple files, even if those files have the same album art. I've just tested it again with flac and mp3 files. Is this by design or is this an unknown bug?
        For multiple files, try using the ID Tag Update Utility Codec, Manipulation tab.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

R16 will allow multi file select and art change.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>