Hi, I installed dbpoweramp two weeks ago (excellent software BTW), set up according to the recommended settings (offset detection, secure rips/C2 errors etc) and finished ripping my 1000+ CD collection yesterday. AccurateRip and metadata were all accessible during all of my ripping.

I have attempted to submit my rips to AccurateRip and always get this error message:-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Compressing Drive Offsets...Ok
Compressing AccurateRip Results...Ok
Compressing Drive Offset Log...Ok
Compressing Disc TOCs File...Ok
Compressing FingerPrint File...Ok
Compressing Index...Ok
Connecting to AccurateRip server...
Requesting version information...
Clearing socket
Submitting results...
Error connecting to accuaraterip, please check your settings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I use Windows 7.

I have searched the forum and note that this appears to be a common problem for people to have. I use Windows Firewall which I have turned off and it makes no difference. Unfortunately I can see no general solution to this problem, I could find no "Here is what you have to do to make sure accuraterip gets your submissions" thread.

Can this problem be solved? Quite a few of my rips were not in accuraterip (obscure titles etc) and I would like to give back some of what I gained from using this service. I WANT accuraterip to get this information for the benefit of others, this should be easier than this.

Also for the record here's a header from a typical log:-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dBpoweramp Release 15.3 Digital Audio Extraction Log from Friday, 20 May 2016 13:13

Drive & Settings
----------------

Ripping with drive 'E: [LITE-ON - DVDRW SHM-165P6S]', Drive offset: 6, Overread Lead-in/out: No
AccurateRip: Active, Using C2: Yes, Cache: 1024 KB, FUA Cache Invalidate: No
Pass 1 Drive Speed: Max, Pass 2 Drive Speed: Max
Ultra:: Vary Drive Speed: No, Min Passes: 1, Max Passes: 2, Finish After Clean Passes: 1
Bad Sector Re-rip:: Drive Speed: Max, Maximum Re-reads: 60

Encoder: FLAC -compression-level-5
DSP Effects / Actions: -dspeffect1="ReplayGain= -albummode={qt}0{qt} -itunnorm={qt}1{qt} -r128lufs={qt}-18{qt}"

Extraction Log
--------------

Track 1: Ripped LBA 0 to 14482 (3:13) in 0:23. Filename: H:\dBp Rips\A Forest of Stars\A Shadowplay for Yesterdays\01 A Forest of Stars - Directionless Resurrectionist.flac
AccurateRip: Accurate (confidence 2) [Pass 1]
CRC32: 8FBA4E81 AccurateRip CRC: E4A89994 (CRCv2) [DiscID: 010-0017f7f9-00c10ac5-940ead0a-1]
AccurateRip Verified Confidence 2 [CRCv2 e4a89994]
10 Tracks Ripped Accurately
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any advice / help appreciated.