title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Asset Upnp for Synology

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Asset Upnp for Synology

sorry Peter just read your note in the beta forum with the directory and explanation. Too fast on the trigger.
    Philip

Administrator

It is not currently possible to purchase it, until full release.

Hello!

Is there already information about the release for Synlogy. I would love to buy the PRO version

Thank you!

Kind regards
    Paddy

Administrator

We hope it will be quite soon, we ready the new asset for the other platforms.

Is it possible to add an extra box on the config page which would allow to define custom fields/tags?
    A box which simply reads in the file containing all the field,<nr>,type definitions.

Similar to the 'Edit browse tree as plain text' feature, since then it won't be nessesary to fiddle with files using putty or WinSCP or such like. Poeple are surely more familar typing text into a www config page.

Another one I did run into. I can change the display of tags, found that. Quite usefull. What I did miss is the ability to define combined tags so that
    artist
    album
    albumversion
    would become
    artist
    album [albumversion]

likely needss something to declare xxxx should be formed from album + '[' + albumversion + ']'
    possible and I simply didn't get that? Or not availalbe right now?

Super Moderator

The next Asset version (R6.3) will provide a page for editing custom field definitions.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Hi folks, sorry if I'm being a bit thick, I see Asset UPnP for Synology has been released (thanks indeed I've been happy beta testing) but what version do I buy ?? the beta was for Mac/Linux, is the one marked as Intel Linux (Asset UPnP Debian Linux - Asset UPnP Premium) the one we select for Synology ???

Would it be OK to go for it now or wait until Synology OK their support.

Glad that a proper Synology package of Asset UPnP has been released. I bought the license for Raspberry Pi only to be able to use it on my Synology DS416slim. Is there the possibility to switch this license to the native Synology version of Asset UPnP?

Administrator

It is not released just yet on the Synology, we wait for them to approve it in their store, purchase would be made from Synology.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Ahh !!! shame. Synology are not noted for getting a move on so that means my beta-15 copy will run out of its trail period & revert to basic. Any chance you can repost it so as we can grab a copy & to keep the copy until Synology release it.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike-B View Post
    Ahh !!! shame. Synology are not noted for getting a move on so that means my beta-15 copy will run out of its trail period & revert to basic. Any chance you can repost it so as we can grab a copy & to keep the copy until Synology release it.
    Don't worry, I have a copy on the Cloud

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

The testing thread for Asset 6.2 is now locked but the main page on this site for Asset does not have a link to the install release of Asset for Synology. Where can we find it?

Administrator

I have put the link back on the beta test first page, until it is published.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    I have put the link back on the beta test first page, until it is published.
    Thanks. Were there any changes beyond beta 15? I guess there is a rationale for involving the Synology package store but my experience with other third-party software is that users generally go to the developer for the latest version as Synology are not very good at updating the "store". You might be better off having an independent purchase mechanism via this site, as with all the other tools you offer?

Administrator

If they do not supply via their store then there is no easy way of getting the Config page, also when the OS updates I believe it wipes the app if not through their store.