title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Asset Album by Release Oldest to Newest

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Asset Album by Release Oldest to Newest

The current sort order for Album by Release list only newest to oldest. Is it possible to add a switch option to this to sort instead by oldest to newest? If not can you add a new container option that does this, say call it Album Oldest to Newest? This is how I have sorted my physical media and would love to have the browse tree match.

Currently using Asset R5.2 beta in Win 10

Re: Asset Album by Release Oldest to Newest

Adding the possibility to sort oldest to newest would be good.

Also I'd like to have the possibility to sort the Albums by Release and by ORIGINAL DATE of the Album.

Actually you can only sort Albums A to Z or by release but I didn't find any way to use the ORIGINAL DATE. For example, "Deep Purple, Machine Head" came out in 1972 but many releases of the same Album came out in different MEDIA and different YEARS later on.

I'd want to do something like this:

[img]1059[/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator

I am sorry this is not possible

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    I could do that https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/attachm...9&d=1470910291, so it's possible:

Artist{_a_to_z_}{_no_track_list_}
    Artist\OriginalDate{_no_track_list_}
    Artist\OriginalDate\Album

I get a list of folder, one folder for each "original date" that Asset finds in the Albums of choosen Artist.

Is there any way to get something similar to what I get with Album by Release: I mean a list of the Albums with the year in front of Album tag.

But I'd want to see the Original Date instead of the Release Date. So I'd need something like "Album by Original Date"

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    I could do that so it's possible:

https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/attachm...9&d=1470910291

Artist{_a_to_z_}{_no_track_list_}
    Artist\OriginalDate{_no_track_list_}
    Artist\OriginalDate\Album

I get a list of folder, one folder for each "original date" that Asset finds in the Albums of choosen Artist.

Is there any way to get something similar to what I get with Album by Release: I mean a list of the Albums with the year in front of Album tag.

But I'd want to see the Original Date instead of the Release Date. So I'd need something like "Album by Original Date"