title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset installQnap

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • srjudd
    • Feb 2011

Asset installQnap

I am struggling to install asset on qnap ts219. I am new to the linux world.
    i have downloaded the AssetUPnP-Linux-x86-premium.tar.gz file but struggle to get it installed through the qnap install gui interface.
    How do i get it to install? It seems that in need a .qpkg file. How do i download this file or convert the .tar.gz to a qpkg?
    I follow the 'illustrate' instructions and install manually like many other apps but i cant seem to manage to convert the tar file to qpkg to allow it to install.
    any help appreciated. Thanks.
  • sjbabbey
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2014

Re: Asset installQnap

You need to install the Asset R4.7 qpkg file from this site:

Navigate down to : Download (30 day trial & free edition)

and you will see a section titled: QNAP (all models supported)

click on the link and it will download the qpkg and save it to the download folder on your computer. Then follow the installation instructions to manually install the qpkg onto your QNAP.

Later you can register for a paid version from the same site.

Comment

• srjudd
      • Feb 2011

thanks. looks like i had missed the qpkg and downloaded the linux tar version. thanks for your help.

Comment

• srjudd
        • Feb 2011

If I have purchased the wrong version of asset, how can i swap it for the correct version?
        As the QNAP runs linux, i downloaded the linux version. How do i swap for the QNAP version? Is this possible? Thanks

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Email your order number please:

and a reference to this thread.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>