title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Browse Tree Question

Browse Tree Question

When using my iPad to pick music to play, I usually start with Album/Artist, and then either go to All Artists or if I know who I want to listen to I use the alphabet folders to go to , say, L for Led Zeppelin. Once I'm in an individual Artist, I DO NOT want to see another alphabetic list of folders that start with A.. B.. etc; just the albums. (I have no more than about 10 albums of any single artist anyway; I do not need an alphabetic list there.)

But I cannot figure out if I can eliminate that alphabetic list in the Browse Tree. Any help? Thank you

Administrator

Re: Browse Tree Question

Did you edit the default browse tree? Which player do you have? Which system is asset running on?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Did you edit the default browse tree? Which player do you have? Which system is asset running on?
    Asset is running on a QNAP nas - HS-251. I have edited the default browse tree, and attach a screenshot. This is with Naim players (NDS; Qute2) and the Naim App running on iOS.

In this screenshot, nothing below the last entry in my Browse Tree is checked (I couldn't fit the entire listing in one screenshot)
    Screen Shot 2016-05-08 at 9.14.29 AM.jpg

Thank you Mr Spoon!

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Bart. it looks like you need to uncheck the A-Z box at the Album level in your Browse Tree.

Quote Originally Posted by sjbabbey View Post
    Bart. it looks like you need to uncheck the A-Z box at the Album level in your Browse Tree.
    Thanks - I think it was as simple as that