title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Long Story for Android Audio Files how to get them back?

Long Story for Android Audio Files how to get them back?

So my phone took a dump and I had to reload it after this process I lost all of my files I downloaded wondershare and it was able to retrieve I think most all of my files but, I have audio files ones that I recorded for my wife during a Dr visit that are very important and I need them back but, even though I think I have the file it will not play says corrupted no code etc with various programs I have tried they are M4A file format and I need help getting these to play and I would be willing to pay for the help if someone can make them play again really need help with this one to get out of the dog house

Administrator

Re: Long Story for Android Audio Files how to get them back?

If nothing can play the files, then almost certainly the audio files do not contain audio and are corrupted.

Spoon I was hoping for a better reply I tried playing in winamp and itunes and windows player........any other thoughts ideas etc..... I am really in a bind about getting this files to play again

Administrator

I do not, sorry.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
    Spoon I was hoping for a better reply I tried playing in winamp and itunes and windows player........any other thoughts ideas etc..... I am really in a bind about getting this files to play again
    If your audio files are corrupted and you do not have the original non-corrupted audio files backed up anywhere, there is not a lot you can do.

What do you think about this http://sysfrontier.com/en/2014/12/31/hello-world/ I researched and emailed them and it looks like rareware could contain virus stuff in particular the faad and faac files.......they do email me back because I asked them about the validity of their site

http://sysfrontier.com/en/2014/12/31/hello-world/ thought on this website it looks like the links could lead to a virus but, I am not certain

Administrator

rarewares.org is a trusted site, we use them sometimes.