title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Preference/Difference In Method Of Adding Files Ti iTunes?

Preference/Difference In Method Of Adding Files Ti iTunes?

Is there a preference, difference, advantage to which method you use to add the dBpoweramp ripped files to iTunes? Currently I rip the files to a folder Music>dBpoweramp on my internal hard drive and then use the iTunes>Add To Library function. Is there any benefit to using the Add To iTunes function of dBpoweramp other than the simplicity of a single step?

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Preference/Difference In Method Of Adding Files Ti iTunes?

Quote Originally Posted by mwheelerk View Post
    Is there any benefit to using the Add To iTunes function of dBpoweramp other than the simplicity of a single step?
    I am not familiar with this function. Where do I find the Add To iTunes function in dBpoweramp?

Quote Originally Posted by mville View Post
    I am not familiar with this function. Where do I find the Add To iTunes function in dBpoweramp?
    In all honesty I am not familiar with it but read about it within another thread so was asking about it for my own knowledge.

Administrator

The normal method is to rip to the 'Automatically Add to Itunes' folder. There is no specific option in dBpoweramp to control iTunes.