title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Preference/Difference In Method Of Adding Files Ti iTunes?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mwheelerk
    • Feb 2013

Preference/Difference In Method Of Adding Files Ti iTunes?

Is there a preference, difference, advantage to which method you use to add the dBpoweramp ripped files to iTunes? Currently I rip the files to a folder Music>dBpoweramp on my internal hard drive and then use the iTunes>Add To Library function. Is there any benefit to using the Add To iTunes function of dBpoweramp other than the simplicity of a single step?
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: Preference/Difference In Method Of Adding Files Ti iTunes?

Originally posted by mwheelerk
    Is there any benefit to using the Add To iTunes function of dBpoweramp other than the simplicity of a single step?
    I am not familiar with this function. Where do I find the Add To iTunes function in dBpoweramp?

Comment

• mwheelerk
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by mville
      I am not familiar with this function. Where do I find the Add To iTunes function in dBpoweramp?
      In all honesty I am not familiar with it but read about it within another thread so was asking about it for my own knowledge.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

The normal method is to rip to the 'Automatically Add to Itunes' folder. There is no specific option in dBpoweramp to control iTunes.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>