title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: AccurateRip "Could not connect" Problem

AccurateRip "Could not connect" Problem

Using PerfectTunesAccurateRip 2.1 installed on Win10 box. Music library accessed via mapped drive on Win10 box pointing to Windows Home Server on internal network. About 20,000 FLAC files.

After first run through library with AccurateRip, virtually all albums indicate "Could not connect". The mapped drive working fine from the standpoint of access by other apps on the Win10 box including Media Center 20, etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Administrator

Re: AccurateRip "Could not connect" Problem

Could not connect refers to Internet access being blocked, perhaps your firewall is blocking access.

Why is it that I'm always so embarrassed after asking you a question Spoon? Geez. I saw the firewall issue raised on various threads, just didn't think it would apply in my case. :(

Thank you for the answer and your patience Spoon. Problem solved.

Cheers,

Dan

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DDJJ View Post
    Why is it that I'm always so embarrassed after asking you a question Spoon? Geez. I saw the firewall issue raised on various threads, just didn't think it would apply in my case. :(

Thank you for the answer and your patience Spoon. Problem solved.

Cheers,

Dan
    One of the best things about dBpoweramp, apart from the great software, is the support. I am guilty of not using the search facility, and maybe not alone in this: I'm sure Spoon, mville, garym etc. have answered the same questions repeatedly over the years, but you, I, and others, by asking these questions, are maybe helping others, with the same issues.

It is because of the courteous, genuinely helpful and timely advice, along with the great software, that I recommend these products to friends.