I ripped all of my CDs to FLAC files with DBpoweramp and sent the CDs off to storage. I can burn a CD to use in my truck, however I don't seem to be able to print a case cover in an easy manner.

In most cases, the album art and track info are in the ripped audio files. I can see the track info displayed when I play the files in VLC or Foobar and the cover art is in a jpeg file along with the audio files.

What I can't find is a cover printer that can access that info stored in the audio files. All the cover print programs that I have looked at seem to assume that I want to design a cover, I don't want to design anything, I just want to print The cover art, if available, or a blank with the ability to add text and also print the track information.

What bothers me more than anything is that I have almost worn out the "G" key searching Google for information on this and I seem to be the only one seeking this info. Possibly I am overlooking something very elementary or I slept through geek talk 101.

It would be nice if there was a simple cover printer in dBpoweramp, until then can you recommend a way other than hand typing to get the track info and art printed on a cover?