title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Files lost in firmware update

Files lost in firmware update

Hi, I rip in dB poweramp (flac) to Twonky on QNAP. I was recently sent some Hi Res files on a USB drive that I converted to flac (using db converter) and put in my music library. All was well until yesterday when I updated to the latest firmware on QNAP. The Hi res files are now showing the wrong artwork and the tracks are scrambled/missing or in other albums. I have deleted one of these files and am now left with a ghost folder (ie Empty, no art work, just the album title). I have scanned my music library (nothing there) and checked the recycle bin, rescanned the hard drive in both QNAP and Twonky and rebooted the NAS and reset the Naim app on the I pad. All to no avail. ANY help or advice would be appreciated. Many thanks John

Administrator

Re: Files lost in firmware update

The issue could be Twonky...try installing Asset on your QNAP nas, and see if it corrects the issue.

Thanks Spoon, have been considering this for a while. Will Asset allow me to tag Wav files to show correctly on my I Pad controlling Naim NDX ?. Many thanks, John

Administrator

Asset will correctly show Wave files which are ID Tagged.