title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Help with volume levels

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gemeit
    • Sep 2015

Help with volume levels

Hi I have around 2000 apple lossless tracks what I would like to do is listen to them all at the same level. I play them Via a Hegel H160 streamer / amp I don't think it recognises relay gain so how would I convert them all to apply lossless to achieve this do I just convert using volume normalisation if so what option is it peak to peak or replay gain very new at this so not sure at all what to do

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Help with volume levels

Use volume normalize DSP effect, set to the replaygain option, and convert Apple Lossless >> Apple Lossless, but in a different location, so you do not overwrite the original ungained files.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• gemeit
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Spoon
      Use volume normalize DSP effect, set to the replaygain option, and convert Apple Lossless >> Apple Lossless, but in a different location, so you do not overwrite the original ungained files.
      Thank you

Comment

• gemeit
        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Spoon
        Is there a way I can do this but keep the same folder structure

Comment

• gemeit
          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by gemeit
          Is there a way I can do this but keep the same folder structure
          Think I have got it using [origpath]\[origfilename]

Comment

Working...

]]>