title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

WAV files in Twonky

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johnly
    • Dec 2013

WAV files in Twonky

Hi, I rip CD's in dB to Twonky in Flac. All is well. However, a friend recently sent me a number of files in WAV (ripped on a Naim Unitiserve). These do not show in the Naim app on my I pad controlling a Naim NDX. Is there any way I can get these to show without converting to flac ?. Sorry if this has been posted before, any help greatly appreciated. Many thanks John
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: WAV files in Twonky

They will not have ID tags, you need to tag the files, in dBpoweramp right click on the file >> Edit ID Tags
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Johnly
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Spoon
      They will not have ID tags, you need to tag the files, in dBpoweramp right click on the file >> Edit ID Tags
      Thanks Spoon. Before I do this, do I have to delete the non music file attachments that come with the WAV file (3 of them, seem to be text stuff)

Many thanks

John

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

right click on them >> delete (from Windows File Explorer)
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Johnly
          • Dec 2013

Hi Spoon, nearly there I think. Did what you suggested and tagged artist, album and the tracks. this is now appearing in the Naim app complete with cover art but instead of appearing with the rips of the artist, it is appearing as "unknown". Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong (or need to do differently ?). many thanks, John

Comment

Working...

]]>