title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Accurate Rip

Accurate Rip

Why is it that Perfect Tunes Accurate Rip which has already checked my FLAC music taking over 13 hours to do so, is now when I asked it to check my latest conversions/downloads not finding any albums at all despite still using the same music library. Looking forward to a response. Regards BJC

Administrator

Re: Accurate Rip

You ran it once and it generated results, later you run it again and it is showing zero albums?

Yes, could it be because I had a cable from the external hard drive to the PC when I asked it to read. I cannot recall the setup. Just trying it now without a cable and it appears to work

Administrator

Your music needs to be in exactly the same location as when scanned first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Your music needs to be in exactly the same location as when scanned first time.

It is, it states processing albums then finds nothing.

I have uninstalled all programs and reinstalled in the hope of it finding them again. It seems to be erratic finding them once then not again then finds them again.
    Confused!!!!!

Administrator

The files must not be available, browse to them with Windows Explorer before running the program.