title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Just got ripped off

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lozzy
    • Dec 2004

Re: Just got ripped off

Originally posted by Spoon
    If people think this thread is bad...you should see some of the emails we recieve sometimes.

Anyhow the wav-MP3 answer has already been provided, I think this whole thing could have been approached with much more kindness.
    Amen to that Spoon

Comment

• songbird7777777
      Banned
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lozzy
      If you refer to your picture db1.jpg you will see you have selected compressed WAV format. What you are trying to do is low bitrate mp3 in a Wav wrapper.
      That option is directly below and labelled as 'Wave-mp3'. Under the settings for that codec you can select 12,000Hz but you will have to decide on 8 or 16 kbs. This is a function of the LAME encoder and not to do with music converter directly...
      No...it doesn't give me any option to select 12,000Hz and then the kbs! On my other purchase from several years ago it does, but this one doesn't.

This is what it shows when I click on the Wave-mp3.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dB5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	293099

But I don't want to convert from a wav to an mp3. I want to convert mp3 to wav.

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by songbird7777777
        No...it doesn't give me any option to select 12,000Hz and then the kbs! On my other purchase from several years ago it does, but this one doesn't.

This is what it shows when I click on the Wave-mp3.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]884[/ATTACH]

But I don't want to convert from a wav to an mp3. I want to convert mp3 to wav.
        Click on ADVANCED in that popup, then Frequency, and you'll see option for 12,000Hz. And this entire process is taking your file (whatever it is, mp3, flac, etc.) and converting it to a type of WAV file.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Thread closed, there is too much abuse from this person.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>