title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got ripped off

Re: Just got ripped off

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    If people think this thread is bad...you should see some of the emails we recieve sometimes.

Anyhow the wav-MP3 answer has already been provided, I think this whole thing could have been approached with much more kindness.
    Amen to that Spoon

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lozzy View Post
    If you refer to your picture db1.jpg you will see you have selected compressed WAV format. What you are trying to do is low bitrate mp3 in a Wav wrapper.
    That option is directly below and labelled as 'Wave-mp3'. Under the settings for that codec you can select 12,000Hz but you will have to decide on 8 or 16 kbs. This is a function of the LAME encoder and not to do with music converter directly...
    No...it doesn't give me any option to select 12,000Hz and then the kbs! On my other purchase from several years ago it does, but this one doesn't.

This is what it shows when I click on the Wave-mp3.

dB5.jpg

But I don't want to convert from a wav to an mp3. I want to convert mp3 to wav.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by songbird7777777 View Post
    No...it doesn't give me any option to select 12,000Hz and then the kbs! On my other purchase from several years ago it does, but this one doesn't.

This is what it shows when I click on the Wave-mp3.

dB5.jpg

But I don't want to convert from a wav to an mp3. I want to convert mp3 to wav.
    Click on ADVANCED in that popup, then Frequency, and you'll see option for 12,000Hz. And this entire process is taking your file (whatever it is, mp3, flac, etc.) and converting it to a type of WAV file.

Administrator

Thread closed, there is too much abuse from this person.